Geen producten in je winkelmand.
Hôtel Mistral de Mondragon
|7 Rue Carnot|
This magnificent, richly sculpted family house was built in the 16th century by the Mistral de Mondragon family. In 1634, they sold part of it to the Ursuline nuns and the other part to the Community, which established the Town Hall there in 1689. Eventually the building was classified a Historic Monument and bought by the town authorities. In 1919 it was restored and converted to become the Musée des Alpilles.